You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

. App not playing previously purchased music.

I have a samsung phone but have apple music. Over the years I have purchased lots of music but now find that the app wants me to subscribe to play music that I have already purchased. This is not music just downloaded when I had a subscription. How can I listen to my music and playlists.

Posted on Mar 9, 2023 3:11 PM

4 replies

Mar 26, 2023 7:57 AM in response to Che357

I have purchased loads of music over the years. I used to be apple to play through my apple music app on my Samsung phone even when not on subscription. Now I can't. I have gone onto my pc and logged into my apple account and most of the music I purchased off iTunes is missing. This is not subscription music downloaded this is actual purchased music. Where has it gone?

Mar 26, 2023 8:48 AM in response to Che357

. I have gone onto my pc and logged into my apple account and most of the music I purchased off iTunes is missing. This is not subscription music downloaded this is actual purchased music. Where has it gone?

Che,

Purchased music (since 2009) consists of non-protected downloads. Once you have downloaded it, you can access it without your Apple account. Check the hard drive of your PC (including the Trash/Recycle folder), as well as any backups you have made.

. App not playing previously purchased music.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.