You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I import Spotify playlists into Apple Music?

I’m preparing to switch from Spotify to Apple Music, where I have numerous playlists. Can I import them into Apple Music?

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 2:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 2:06 AM

"Or, on Apple Music you can manually copy the playlists one by one by finding the songs and adding them to the playlist. This is surprisingly not that hard"

-not if you have the music library I do. I've listened to to music for tens of thousands (literally) of hours on Spotify Premium over the years, liked thousands of songs and created (or liked) over 100 playlists which I would all want to port to apple.

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 7, 2023 2:06 AM in response to G0lfPr0_28

"Or, on Apple Music you can manually copy the playlists one by one by finding the songs and adding them to the playlist. This is surprisingly not that hard"

-not if you have the music library I do. I've listened to to music for tens of thousands (literally) of hours on Spotify Premium over the years, liked thousands of songs and created (or liked) over 100 playlists which I would all want to port to apple.

Jan 24, 2024 5:12 AM in response to mmjan

Second vote for Playlisty. I downloaded on mmjan’s recommendation, and it did exactly what I was looking for. If I see a Spotify playlist webpage, I can just hit the IOS Share option and Share with Playlisty, and I’m playing said playlist in Apple Music. Perfect! I’m not a Spotify user, but there are many Spotify playlists online that I can now listen to with a click or two. Thanks!

Mar 12, 2023 3:20 PM in response to VernQwest

Hello.

The only real way to do this is to use third-party apps or websites such as Soundiiz, Free Your Music, SongShift, and others. You may have to pay for some and may require somewhat of a strenuous process. Or, on Apple Music you can manually copy the playlists one by one by finding the songs and adding them to the playlist. This is surprisingly not that hard considering that you don’t have to exit the new playlist and you can continuously add the songs seamlessly. I’ll attach a screenshot. Also, Apple Music has many curated playlists that fit anyone’s liking that you can enjoy without creating new playlists.

Hope this helps.

Can I import Spotify playlists into Apple Music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.