You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DEFAULT GESTURES

Are you able to edit and remove all default gestures?

anywhere- voice control, etc…

several default gestures are grayed out, on my phone.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 4:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2023 8:58 AM

this is within the ‘touch gestures’ in the ‘voice over’ accessibility.

I have MANY concerns regarding unusual activity on my phone; therefor I thoroughly check my settings on a regular basis.

Regarding this question I am just curious if any are supposed to be any to limited to a personal choice for touch gestures.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 15, 2023 8:58 AM in response to Brian_P7

this is within the ‘touch gestures’ in the ‘voice over’ accessibility.

I have MANY concerns regarding unusual activity on my phone; therefor I thoroughly check my settings on a regular basis.

Regarding this question I am just curious if any are supposed to be any to limited to a personal choice for touch gestures.

Mar 14, 2023 2:47 PM in response to AgentDragonfly

Hey AgentDragonfly,

We see you came to the community from Use Switch Control to navigate your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Are the gestures you mentioned as greyed out missing within the Switch Control area, and if so, which ones aren't working as you'd expect? The Gesture, swipe, and press to navigate your iPhone 13 and other Face ID models page also lists some additional information on gesturing and general navigation around the iPhone. Provide as many details as you can, and a member of the community will be happy to do their best to assist.

Take care.

DEFAULT GESTURES

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.