You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 12 pro max will not connect to the internet.

My iphone 12 pro max will not connect to the internet. My old iphone 7 and my ipad pro connect. The pro max screen is black with a frozen loading icon partialy visible. I've tried to reset the network but nothing happens. Help please.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 7:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 7:53 AM

Does it happen at home only, or using different wifi networks too?

Should be the former, disconnect all devices from your modem router, restart your modem router, wait for its complete autoconfiguration, re-connect your iPhone and test it.

Should be the latter, since you already tried (to no avail) to reset network settings, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, and explain your problem. Use this link:--> Contact Apple for support and service

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 16, 2023 7:53 AM in response to Rounddav

Does it happen at home only, or using different wifi networks too?

Should be the former, disconnect all devices from your modem router, restart your modem router, wait for its complete autoconfiguration, re-connect your iPhone and test it.

Should be the latter, since you already tried (to no avail) to reset network settings, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly, and explain your problem. Use this link:--> Contact Apple for support and service

Regards

Giulio

My iphone 12 pro max will not connect to the internet.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.