You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have deleted an app that now seems to be stored in icloud. Will charges start after the free trial period is over, if so, how can I delete this App completely before any charges are incurred

Hello,

I have just deleted an App from my iphone but it looks as though it is still being stored in the icloud. This particular App will incur a charge after a 3 day trial period. Do I have to do anything else to make sure I will not be charged?

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 9:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2023 9:48 AM

Apps cannot be stored in iCloud. If you delete an app and want to download it again, it comes from the App Store (with a cloud icon displayed beside it that indicates it has been downloaded before). It also remains in your purchase history.

Deleting an app doesn't cancel a subscription or free trial. To do that, see instructions in: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 16, 2023 9:48 AM in response to Davidfrrstr

Apps cannot be stored in iCloud. If you delete an app and want to download it again, it comes from the App Store (with a cloud icon displayed beside it that indicates it has been downloaded before). It also remains in your purchase history.

Deleting an app doesn't cancel a subscription or free trial. To do that, see instructions in: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

I have deleted an app that now seems to be stored in icloud. Will charges start after the free trial period is over, if so, how can I delete this App completely before any charges are incurred

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.