You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3 Months free Apple TV ??

I bought an Apple iPhone in a store. I was told I had 3 months of Apple TV+ after purchasing the iPhone, but the link provided on the Apple website and on the Apple TV app indicate that I only have 7 days. How do I get the 3 months?

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 4:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 5:23 AM

Did you check the eligibility on this Apple page?

Do any of these points apply to you?

1. $6.99/month after free trial. Only one offer per Apple ID and only one offer per family if you’re part of a Family Sharing group, regardless of the number of devices you or your family purchases. This offer is not available if you or your Family have previously accepted an Apple TV+ one year free offer. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.

copied from: Apple TV+ - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 17, 2023 5:23 AM in response to M_ichael_E_dwards

Did you check the eligibility on this Apple page?

Do any of these points apply to you?

1. $6.99/month after free trial. Only one offer per Apple ID and only one offer per family if you’re part of a Family Sharing group, regardless of the number of devices you or your family purchases. This offer is not available if you or your Family have previously accepted an Apple TV+ one year free offer. Offer good for 3 months after eligible device activation. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply.

copied from: Apple TV+ - Apple

3 Months free Apple TV ??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.