You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I CANT CONNECT MY IPHONE AND IMAC WITH BLUETOOTH.

I have lost Bluetooth connection with my iphone and imac and cricut and cannot reconnect.

iMac 24″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Mar 17, 2023 3:51 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 18, 2023 2:14 AM

This connecting iPhone to Computer is generally handled by " Continuity "

The article from Apple may provide the need information and insight on using this feature " " Continuity "

refer to link below

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch - Apple Support (CA)

Excerpt from above link

" When you sign in to your Apple ID on all of your devices, you can use these Continuity features to move seamlessly between your devices. Click a feature learn more, such as how to automatically unlock your Mac when you’re wearing your Apple Watch, or how to use your iPhone as a webcam for your Mac."

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 18, 2023 2:14 AM in response to austindebb

This connecting iPhone to Computer is generally handled by " Continuity "

The article from Apple may provide the need information and insight on using this feature " " Continuity "

refer to link below

Use Continuity to connect your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch - Apple Support (CA)

Excerpt from above link

" When you sign in to your Apple ID on all of your devices, you can use these Continuity features to move seamlessly between your devices. Click a feature learn more, such as how to automatically unlock your Mac when you’re wearing your Apple Watch, or how to use your iPhone as a webcam for your Mac."

I CANT CONNECT MY IPHONE AND IMAC WITH BLUETOOTH.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.