You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can the screensaver transition speed be changed in Monterey?

Does anyone know how to change the speed of screensaver transition speed in Monterey? it goes too fast for reading if the image contains a nice message... it would be great if we could change speed as a parameter.

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 2:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 8:02 AM

It's not possible. You could send a request through the feedback page. My sense is it's not something that would happen anytime soon.

Feedback - macOS - Apple

6 replies

Mar 20, 2023 2:38 PM in response to PRP_53

Thanks for taking the time to reply. It is so disappointing that something that simple is not available for Apple users :(

I wasn't thinking of "Word of the day" but rather using photos/pictures with some text in them showing randomly at intervals, but doesn't seem to be possible - i mean changing the default duration of each photo/image - it changes too fast.

Can the screensaver transition speed be changed in Monterey?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.