You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gmail font color changes on IPad & IPhone in Drafts

Hi, I use GMail Mobile App drafts to create a daily log that I update throughout the day. After adding a line or two of new entries, I close/save and message stays in draft folder till next update. I find after opening during the day, whole lines of entries, sometimes 8-10 lines where the “font” color changed and the text has disappeared. I am using the ‘dark’ background so the test is white. In this case the text has also gone to ‘black’ and disappeared. This is happening on both my new IPad 11’ and my IPhone 13 Pro Max. Since the GMail app wont let you change font color i have to use the ‘Mail App’ to adjust back the font color to white to be able to see the test. I know this is not something I am adjusting ‘by accident’ as it happens to text I have not highlighted.

Since this is happening on both IPhone and IPad don’t believe it could be a memory issue.

Any ideas what could be causing this? Very frustrating.

iPad Pro (4th generation)

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 9:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2023 10:01 AM

Have you contacted gmail support? They are the ones responsible for fixing any bugs

Similar questions

1 reply

Gmail font color changes on IPad & IPhone in Drafts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.