You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My YouTube is not updated

My YouTube is a not installed and not updated

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 21, 2023 3:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2023 3:24 PM

The current version of Youtube requires iOS 14 or later. It will not download or update on an iPhone running iOS 12, such as the iPhone 6 in your tag line.

If you have downloaded the Youtube App in the past with the Apple ID currently signed in to the iPhone, you may be able to download a compatible version from your purchase history. click here ➜ Redownload apps and games from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 21, 2023 3:24 PM in response to Yashpee

The current version of Youtube requires iOS 14 or later. It will not download or update on an iPhone running iOS 12, such as the iPhone 6 in your tag line.

If you have downloaded the Youtube App in the past with the Apple ID currently signed in to the iPhone, you may be able to download a compatible version from your purchase history. click here ➜ Redownload apps and games from Apple - Apple Support

My YouTube is not updated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.