You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to increase font size Outlook app on iPhone SE

Without warning, the text of incoming emails is suddenly very small. The body of text is extremely hard to read. I haven’t checked all emails, but going by previous threads here, emails with images may be the culprit? There is a lot of frustration expressed here regarding this issue (like from 2013) but I’m hoping there’s a solution now in 2023? I have tried the accessibility function and increased the font size, but that increases the font size of other apps, not the text in the email. Reading email in landscape helps, pinching the screen expands the size but the text doesn’t Reflow, so you have to scroll horizontally back and forth. I think this happened when I updated to iOS 15.x. Please help.

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Mar 22, 2023 6:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
2 replies

How to increase font size Outlook app on iPhone SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.