You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I recover photos that I backup on iCloud if I deleted them on iPhone?

i have started using the i cloud memory backup for photos especially, and since i didnt want some stuff to take up space on my phone i think i might have deleted them from my phone because i thought they would stay on the cloud, and it was a longer time ago, i cant recover them myself form the trash can, and ive checked my i cloud as well they are not there, is there a way you can recover them for me because there were so many important memories that got lost just because i didnt know that once you delete photos from your phone they get deleted on the i cloud as well

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 22, 2023 2:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2023 3:48 PM

This is a user to user forum, you are not addressing Apple Support here directly. We users cannot recover anything for you.

You can try looking in the Recently Deleted album in the Photos App and see if they are still there.

You can check the Photos App on the https://icloud.com website and see if they are in the recently deleted album.

click here ➜ Delete and recover photos and videos on iCloud.com - Apple Support

If they are not there, then they cannot be recovered. Sorry.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 22, 2023 3:48 PM in response to bisera80

This is a user to user forum, you are not addressing Apple Support here directly. We users cannot recover anything for you.

You can try looking in the Recently Deleted album in the Photos App and see if they are still there.

You can check the Photos App on the https://icloud.com website and see if they are in the recently deleted album.

click here ➜ Delete and recover photos and videos on iCloud.com - Apple Support

If they are not there, then they cannot be recovered. Sorry.

How can I recover photos that I backup on iCloud if I deleted them on iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.