You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I change my apple ID on my iphone 13

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Mar 23, 2023 11:28 AM

1 reply

Mar 24, 2023 4:48 PM in response to bigmma

Hello bigmma,

Are you talking about changing your Apple ID email address? Or are you just trying to sign in to a different Apple ID account on the iPhone?

If you're trying to change the Apple ID email address, you can do so with these steps:

1. Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in.
2. In the Sign-In and Security section, choose Apple ID.
3. Enter the email address that you want to use as your Apple ID.
4. Choose Change Apple ID.
5. If you changed your Apple ID to a third-party email address, check your email for a verification code, then enter the code. Learn what to do if you didn't get the email.
6. If you use services like iCloud or Messages to share with friends and colleagues, sign in to those services with your updated Apple ID.

Change your Apple ID

If you're trying to sign in to a different Apple ID account on the iPhone, you'll just need to sign out of the current account with these steps:

1. Go to Settings, then tap your name. 
2. Scroll down to the bottom.
3. Tap Sign Out.
4. Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off. Forgot your Apple ID password
5. Turn on the data that you want to keep a copy of on your device.
6. Tap Sign Out.
7. Tap Sign Out again to confirm that you want to sign out of iCloud.

Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac

Then once you've fully signed out, sign in with the Apple ID you want to start using on that device.

Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.