You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to connect dual monitors to my MacBook Pro and need an extended screen.

unable to connect dual monitors with my MacBook Pro 14

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Mar 25, 2023 10:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2023 5:26 AM

The default setup once you connect two external displays would like look this illustration of "extended desktop". the displays are concatenated along an edge (which you can change to suit the physical arrangement on your bench) and then the mouse moves freely across the Virtual boundary between displays, and can carry a window with it... Or part way onto anther display, and the two parts of the window will update and scroll "the right way".

If you typically operate your Mac using Mission Control, post back and we can discuss how that might work on multiple displays.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 26, 2023 5:26 AM in response to ShreyasJain

The default setup once you connect two external displays would like look this illustration of "extended desktop". the displays are concatenated along an edge (which you can change to suit the physical arrangement on your bench) and then the mouse moves freely across the Virtual boundary between displays, and can carry a window with it... Or part way onto anther display, and the two parts of the window will update and scroll "the right way".

If you typically operate your Mac using Mission Control, post back and we can discuss how that might work on multiple displays.

I need to connect dual monitors to my MacBook Pro and need an extended screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.