You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do so access an email I received in my icloud account?

i use gmail for my email but I received an email to iCloud and I don’t know how to retrieve it. Please help!

iPhone XS, iOS 16

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 4:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2023 10:20 PM

Your Apple ID is signed with gmail services say example1@gmail.com , the iCloud mail account can be added in iPhone the mail address say example2@icloud.com has to be configured Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

The mails from iCloud server will sync and can be viewed Check your email in Mail on iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 28, 2023 10:20 PM in response to Beigerocker

Your Apple ID is signed with gmail services say example1@gmail.com , the iCloud mail account can be added in iPhone the mail address say example2@icloud.com has to be configured Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

The mails from iCloud server will sync and can be viewed Check your email in Mail on iPhone - Apple Support

How do so access an email I received in my icloud account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.