You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Screen flickering

has anyone else noticed screen flickering on their device? I’m on an iPhone 14 Pro Max running iOS 16.4 but it also happened on iOS 16.3.1

it just happens randomly throughout the day at first I thought I was crazy but I’ve noticed it more and more

i don’t wanna take it into an Apple Store because I don’t know if they’ll be able to do anything since I cannot replicate the issue any time I want

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 29, 2023 4:49 PM

5 replies

Apr 6, 2023 11:05 AM in response to Scalettaa

Ever since I have updated to IOS 16.4 I have noticed that when switching to different apps (or different functions within an app) the screen will flash momentarily, for literally less than 1/4 of a second, almost like it forgot to be at full brightness for a short second. When I exit the Gallery app or in some IG Reels or Videos. My phone didn't have this issue before. I found some posts on Reddit talking about the same issue and some comments on YouTube videos

At first I thought I was crazy or it was my phone. But after doing some research I found more people with the same issue.

I'm very frustrated, wish I can go back to 16.3.1

Did you find any solution?

Screen flickering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.