You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does the iPhone work well after this latest update?

Does the phone work well after this update?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 7

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 8:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 8:11 AM

I have been updating my devices ever since I bought my first device in 2009. iPhone 3Gs, 4S, 5, 6, SE (1st Gen), 7, 8 and iPhone 12 Pro, iPad Pro, Macbook Air 2019.

I never had any issues with any iOS, iPadOS, or macOS till date.

I would personally recommend everyone to update their devices instead of listening to rumours from people who may not have kept their devices free from any spurious softwares.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to the latest iOS/iPadOS unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious software or unauthorized apps directly from the internet and installed them on your device or/and have Jailbroken

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 30, 2023 8:11 AM in response to Sarapalaj12

I have been updating my devices ever since I bought my first device in 2009. iPhone 3Gs, 4S, 5, 6, SE (1st Gen), 7, 8 and iPhone 12 Pro, iPad Pro, Macbook Air 2019.

I never had any issues with any iOS, iPadOS, or macOS till date.

I would personally recommend everyone to update their devices instead of listening to rumours from people who may not have kept their devices free from any spurious softwares.

iOS / iPadOS devices cannot be hacked or infected with Virus / Malware / Spyware if it is updated to the latest iOS/iPadOS unless you have intentionally downloaded spurious software or unauthorized apps directly from the internet and installed them on your device or/and have Jailbroken

Does the iPhone work well after this latest update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.