You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help with my iPhone 14 Pro

Is this the page I need to be on for severe help???????

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 10:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 10:57 AM

This is the Apple Support communities. We, users, like yourself, may be able to help you with many issues, but not all.

Issues that require repair or replacement of the device or involve damage, should be done through Apple's service page, or at an Apple Store directly. click here ➜ iPhone Repair & Service - Apple Support

If you explain clearly and in as much detail as possible what the issue you are having is, someone here may be able to help you resolve it, or at lats point you in the right direction.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 30, 2023 10:57 AM in response to Sweet-bull

This is the Apple Support communities. We, users, like yourself, may be able to help you with many issues, but not all.

Issues that require repair or replacement of the device or involve damage, should be done through Apple's service page, or at an Apple Store directly. click here ➜ iPhone Repair & Service - Apple Support

If you explain clearly and in as much detail as possible what the issue you are having is, someone here may be able to help you resolve it, or at lats point you in the right direction.

I need help with my iPhone 14 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.