You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i instantly change my icloud account password without the wait of 27 days any help please

How can i instantly change my icloud account password without the wait of 27 days any help please

Earlier iPhone models

Posted on Mar 30, 2023 11:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 7:11 AM

Exactly how you change your password depends upon if this is an adult or a child, and the equipment you have. Click on this link to learn how to change your Apple ID password --> Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support or Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support (video enhanced version)

This way should work almost instantly:

Change your Apple ID password on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

1. Tap Settings > your name > Password & Security.

2 Tap Change Password.

3. Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password.

Forgot your password? Go to --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

4. Tap Change or Change Password.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 31, 2023 7:11 AM in response to stephon228

Exactly how you change your password depends upon if this is an adult or a child, and the equipment you have. Click on this link to learn how to change your Apple ID password --> Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support or Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support (video enhanced version)

This way should work almost instantly:

Change your Apple ID password on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch

1. Tap Settings > your name > Password & Security.

2 Tap Change Password.

3. Enter your current password or device passcode, then enter a new password and confirm the new password.

Forgot your password? Go to --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

4. Tap Change or Change Password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.