You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I know some music that I downloaded from Apple Music has disappeared (I had two versions of the same some by two different artists, now only one of them is shown in my Library) I've done everything "chat" suggested (yes, everything). What else?

I know some music that I downloaded from Apple Music has disappeared (I had two versions of the same song by two different artists - now only one appears in my Library). I have done everything suggested in a "chat" session, what else can I do?

Posted on Mar 31, 2023 5:43 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 1:09 PM

Sometimes the rights holders remove content from Apple Music or the iTunes Store. If you don't have a locally stored non-Apple Music version of a track and it is removed there is nothing you can do to recover it.

tt2

1 reply

I know some music that I downloaded from Apple Music has disappeared (I had two versions of the same some by two different artists, now only one of them is shown in my Library) I've done everything "chat" suggested (yes, everything). What else?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.