You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notification banners not showing up on "Do not disturb mode" and screen unlocked

I want the notifications banners to show up while using "Do not disturb mode". While I have do no disturb mode on if I have my screen unlocked and a notification comes in it won't show as a banner in the top of the screen. I was able to do that with my iphone 6s. I already got into the settings of do not disturb and turned off "hide notifications badges". I don't want to put apps in exceptions because I don't want my screen to wake every time I receive a notification from an specific app. Please some advice.

iPhone 14

Posted on Apr 1, 2023 12:52 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2023 1:22 AM

That is normal. Notifications are not shown unless you have added apps to the list of exceptions.

Similar questions

1 reply

Notification banners not showing up on "Do not disturb mode" and screen unlocked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.