You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop getting my wife's emails?

I must have done something recently that caused my wife's emails to show in my account. How can I reverse that and have only my emails showing in my account?

iMac 27″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 6:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 5:02 PM

I gather you are not sharing an account? It may be that you added her email account to your list of accounts to use with Mail. See the article: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

bu remove her account instead of adding one.

The other possibility is she may have set her email account to forward to yours. That would have to be undone from her end. How depends upon the service provider.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2023 5:02 PM in response to CraigT54

I gather you are not sharing an account? It may be that you added her email account to your list of accounts to use with Mail. See the article: Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

bu remove her account instead of adding one.

The other possibility is she may have set her email account to forward to yours. That would have to be undone from her end. How depends upon the service provider.

Apr 6, 2023 8:39 AM in response to CraigT54

Refer to this document for ways to contact Apple --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support

Select your country (also look for "other" regions), then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service by telephone --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

How do I stop getting my wife's emails?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.