You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I did not purchase Apple Arcade (Automatic Renewal) do not charge me.

I don't have a question. Don't bill be for appe

I did not purchase Apple Arcade.

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 10:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 10:29 AM

If you didn't purchase it, then why would you be billed?

This is a user to user forum, you are not addressing Apple Support here. Asking not to be billed here will not cause their subscription to be stopped or you not getting billed.

If you have an active subscription you don't want, you can cancel it yourself. Follow the steps in the support document linked below.

click here ➜ If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 4, 2023 10:29 AM in response to jgforshort

If you didn't purchase it, then why would you be billed?

This is a user to user forum, you are not addressing Apple Support here. Asking not to be billed here will not cause their subscription to be stopped or you not getting billed.

If you have an active subscription you don't want, you can cancel it yourself. Follow the steps in the support document linked below.

click here ➜ If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Apr 4, 2023 11:35 AM in response to jgforshort

jgforshort wrote:

I did not purchase Apple Arcade.

Then you should not be billed for it. Why do you think you may be billed then?

If you have an active free trial for it, then you can cancel it by following the steps in the link provided above. Here it is again. click here ➜ If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

I did not purchase Apple Arcade (Automatic Renewal) do not charge me.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.