You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Copy & Past

I am unable to Copy and Past to my icloud eMail ... Example, when I want to send a YouTube address to a friend I copy the YouTube address and when I try to past it to an iCloud eMail Nothing happens !

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 9:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 11:30 AM

Hi there Izzak4,

If you are having issues copying and pasting certain things on your Windows PC, first ensure you are following the steps of this article to do so: Video: Cut, copy, and paste - Microsoft Support

If this is how you are copying and pasting, let's see if this continues with other text that is copied and if this happens in multiple locations such as the iCloud website. This will allow us to isolate this issue and further narrow down what's causing it to occur.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 8, 2023 11:30 AM in response to Izzak4

Hi there Izzak4,

If you are having issues copying and pasting certain things on your Windows PC, first ensure you are following the steps of this article to do so: Video: Cut, copy, and paste - Microsoft Support

If this is how you are copying and pasting, let's see if this continues with other text that is copied and if this happens in multiple locations such as the iCloud website. This will allow us to isolate this issue and further narrow down what's causing it to occur.

Cheers!

Copy & Past

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.