You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Verizon set up my new iPhone with a different ID than my iPad. How can I fix to sync?

Version set up my new iPhone 13 with a different ID than my iPad. How can I fix to sync?

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 9:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 9:51 AM

Pick one Apple ID and only use that. If Verizon set up your iPad with a new Apple ID, sign out of it and sign back in using the one on your phone.

Sign out of iCloud and the iTunes & App Store. 

• If you're using iOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings > [your name]. Scroll down and tap Sign Out. Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2023 9:51 AM in response to SLSMI

Pick one Apple ID and only use that. If Verizon set up your iPad with a new Apple ID, sign out of it and sign back in using the one on your phone.

Sign out of iCloud and the iTunes & App Store. 

• If you're using iOS 10.3 or later, tap Settings > [your name]. Scroll down and tap Sign Out. Enter your Apple ID password and tap Turn Off.

Verizon set up my new iPhone with a different ID than my iPad. How can I fix to sync?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.