You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Limit volume of internal speaker

My autistic brother is facing the same issue as https://discussions.apple.com/thread/250045017

I cannot find any setting to reduce the max volume of the speaker, as he cannot use headphones I need to reduce the volume of the speaker.

iPad (6th generation)

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 10:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 10:44 AM

The iPad doesn’t have any settings to limit the iPad loudspeaker volume. You are not the first - and are perhaps unlikely to be the last - to look for settings to limit the volume of an iPad.

Apple does invite submission of feature requests via its Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2023 10:44 AM in response to Hearingdamage

The iPad doesn’t have any settings to limit the iPad loudspeaker volume. You are not the first - and are perhaps unlikely to be the last - to look for settings to limit the volume of an iPad.

Apple does invite submission of feature requests via its Product Feedback portal. For iPad and iPadOS:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Limit volume of internal speaker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.