You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any Mac system I should disable to block the access of a spy tool to my information?

I'm being Hacked on my Mac OS Ventura 13.1. Is there any Mac system or other that I should disable to block the continuous access of this spy tool to my information?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.2

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 7:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2023 7:31 PM

ACA2755 wrote:

Well, that was the problem I gave access to somebody to my computer in order to be helped to perform some tasks he got access through AnyDesk and he under my nose hacked my computer copied information and installed whatever necessary to keep acceding all my information.

I urgently need help.

I would reset the computer and reinstall the operating system, change all my passwords, and notify financial institutions of the breach if you had financial info on the computer.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Mac - Apple Support

11 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 5, 2023 7:31 PM in response to ACA2755

ACA2755 wrote:

Well, that was the problem I gave access to somebody to my computer in order to be helped to perform some tasks he got access through AnyDesk and he under my nose hacked my computer copied information and installed whatever necessary to keep acceding all my information.

I urgently need help.

I would reset the computer and reinstall the operating system, change all my passwords, and notify financial institutions of the breach if you had financial info on the computer.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Mac - Apple Support

Apr 5, 2023 7:40 PM in response to BobTheFisherman

I already canceled all my cards and changed all my passwords, but i know he's here since a minute ago a small window like the ones Mac shows to authorise the access to a file open and disappeared of the screen in a micro second.

If I reset the computer will I loose information? Do you think the tools he installed will be disabled? Where do I need to go to find the Computer Reset?

Is there any Mac system I should disable to block the access of a spy tool to my information?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.