You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to uninstall an update ?

I’m trying to uninstall my most resent update iOS 16.3 (20D47). It’s been messing with my phone with disconnecting my calls ALOT and I’m having word things happen that have never happened before; hopefully you can help me out with removing it.

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 5:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 6, 2023 11:02 PM

You cannot remove an update once your iPhone has been updated to it. You cannot downgrade a version, however, you can update a version. You have stated that you updated to iOS 16.3 and are having issues. I recommend that you update to the most recent update available for your iPhone and that is iOS version 16.4 and check whether that resolves the issue(s).

If the issue(s) persist even after updating to iOS 16.4, then post them here with details so that they can be addressed.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 6, 2023 11:02 PM in response to chichek13

You cannot remove an update once your iPhone has been updated to it. You cannot downgrade a version, however, you can update a version. You have stated that you updated to iOS 16.3 and are having issues. I recommend that you update to the most recent update available for your iPhone and that is iOS version 16.4 and check whether that resolves the issue(s).

If the issue(s) persist even after updating to iOS 16.4, then post them here with details so that they can be addressed.

Axel F.

How to uninstall an update ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.