You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can you please update my iPhone XR.

can you update my iPhone xr please

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 10:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 10:08 AM

No, only you can update your iPhone. To update any iPhone requires physical possession of the phone, and none of the users in this user-to-user forum has that access. Go to Settings/General/Software Update and follow the on-screen instructions. If you have a problem post back with the symptom and another user will be happy to suggest solutions.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 8, 2023 10:08 AM in response to Cariabae

No, only you can update your iPhone. To update any iPhone requires physical possession of the phone, and none of the users in this user-to-user forum has that access. Go to Settings/General/Software Update and follow the on-screen instructions. If you have a problem post back with the symptom and another user will be happy to suggest solutions.

can you please update my iPhone XR.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.