You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Remove/Change Reachable at email address

My ex is listed as two of the reachable contacts in my Apple ID account. I cannot change these myself? In the apple id log in it does not give me the option to delete or change. Can you provide direction on how to change these? I can see in previous messages that a link was provided to change Apple ID to other users who have the same issue. I don't want to change my Apple ID but the reachable email addresses.

MacBook Air (2018 – 2020)

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 6:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 9, 2023 9:57 AM

Halifaxpetra wrote:

My ex is listed as two of the reachable contacts in my Apple ID account. I cannot change these myself? In the apple id log in it does not give me the option to delete or change. Can you provide direction on how to change these? I can see in previous messages that a link was provided to change Apple ID to other users who have the same issue. I don't want to change my Apple ID but the reachable email addresses.

Is your AppleID email yours...

Is this your Admin/User Account...

from your Mac—

>System Settings>AppleID>Password & Security

>System Settings>AppleID>Name,Phone, Email

or alternatively make changes—

On-Line https://appleid.apple.com/sign-in

>Personal Info

>Reachable at

>Notification eMail

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 9, 2023 9:57 AM in response to Halifaxpetra

Halifaxpetra wrote:

Is your AppleID email yours...

Is this your Admin/User Account...

from your Mac—

>System Settings>AppleID>Password & Security

>System Settings>AppleID>Name,Phone, Email

or alternatively make changes—

On-Line https://appleid.apple.com/sign-in

>Personal Info

>Reachable at

>Notification eMail

Remove/Change Reachable at email address

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.