You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Request a refund

Good morning! I applied for a refund, but I never got my money back. I didn't use these apps and didn't need them. Please reconsider and refund my money.

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 9:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 8:48 AM

We are end users like you with no access to Apple sales records. All we can do it point you to links that may be useful. Start here:

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Media purchases in the various online stores default to being "final." Refunds, if any, appear to be on a case-by-case basis, so are not a "sure things."

If you have multiple email addresses check them all for Apple messages regarding this. Apple usually sends to the email address associated with your Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 11, 2023 8:48 AM in response to altynay145

We are end users like you with no access to Apple sales records. All we can do it point you to links that may be useful. Start here:

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Media purchases in the various online stores default to being "final." Refunds, if any, appear to be on a case-by-case basis, so are not a "sure things."

If you have multiple email addresses check them all for Apple messages regarding this. Apple usually sends to the email address associated with your Apple ID.

Request a refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.