You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find the AppleCare expiration date for my MacBook Pro?

Hello dear team,

I bought my Macbook Pro in April 13 2020. I don't recall if my Appel Care was for 2 or 3 years. Im a bit stressed out, because 6 months ago one of my Macbook Pro speaker broke, and I an in Asia coming back to Canada early May.

However, my Apple Care might expire on April 13 2023. I would like to purchase annual renewal, so I can get it repaired without paying so much (I think repairing a speaker is like 600-700 CAD)....

Can you help me to find out exact date of expiration of my Apple Care and to renew it if necessary?

kind regards,

Christian

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro (2017 – 2020)

Posted on Apr 10, 2023 11:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 8:19 AM

See the following Apple Support article for information on finding your AppleCare expiration date:Find information about your warranty or AppleCare plan - Apple Support

The following has information about extending AppleCare: Extend your AppleCare+ coverage - Apple Support

1 reply

How to find the AppleCare expiration date for my MacBook Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.