You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove the Apple TV app from my Smart Tv if I have not set it up yet or can I keep it and use it with my Amazon Service ?

How do I remove the Apple TV app from my Smart Tv if I have not set it up yet or can I keep it and use it with my Amazon Service ?

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 7:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 8:05 AM

Follow the instructions in your TV's user manual to remove any apps you don't wan't from your TV. The Apple TV app may not be removable, but it also does not need to be used at all if you don't want to. Your TV's user manual, and its manufacturer support can help you with any questions regarding your TV directly.

You don't have to use the Apple TV app if you don't want to. Your Amazon service would be used through Amazon's own app. The Apple TV app has no relation to Amazon in any way shape or form.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 11, 2023 8:05 AM in response to Spoprocki

Follow the instructions in your TV's user manual to remove any apps you don't wan't from your TV. The Apple TV app may not be removable, but it also does not need to be used at all if you don't want to. Your TV's user manual, and its manufacturer support can help you with any questions regarding your TV directly.

You don't have to use the Apple TV app if you don't want to. Your Amazon service would be used through Amazon's own app. The Apple TV app has no relation to Amazon in any way shape or form.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.