You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PRINTING MULTIPLE NOTES FROM IOS NOTES PROGRAM ON LAPTOP

How do we make this happen? I want to be able to quickly select multiple (like 50 or 100 or 150!) notes, and print them into a word processor file or spreadsheet so I can print them all out at ONCE. I do not want to print 1004 notes one at a time. Thank you.

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 10:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 11, 2023 10:30 PM

Blayze68 Said:

"PRINTING MULTIPLE NOTES FROM IOS NOTES PROGRAM ON LAPTOP: How do we make this happen? I want to be able to quickly select multiple (like 50 or 100 or 150!) notes, and print them into a word processor file or spreadsheet so I can print them all out at ONCE. I do not want to print 1004 notes one at a time. Thank you."

-------

Printing Multiple Notes at a Time:

This is Not an Option. As of this reply, selecting multiple notes and them printing them is not an option. So, recommend that Apple makes it such.

Provide your Feedback:

Do your Part: Inform Apple of your feedback. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more feedback thy receive from its users, the more likely they will know what their customers prefer, and what features to include in versions to come..

1. Go Here: Feedback - Notes - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request or Enhancement" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Select: "Application/Utilities" for the "Feedback Area"
  4. Comment: that you want this to be an option and why. Include eat eURL of this thread.
  5. Proceed from there as necessary.
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 11, 2023 10:30 PM in response to Blayze68

Blayze68 Said:

"PRINTING MULTIPLE NOTES FROM IOS NOTES PROGRAM ON LAPTOP: How do we make this happen? I want to be able to quickly select multiple (like 50 or 100 or 150!) notes, and print them into a word processor file or spreadsheet so I can print them all out at ONCE. I do not want to print 1004 notes one at a time. Thank you."

-------

Printing Multiple Notes at a Time:

This is Not an Option. As of this reply, selecting multiple notes and them printing them is not an option. So, recommend that Apple makes it such.

Provide your Feedback:

Do your Part: Inform Apple of your feedback. Apple wont get back to you directly, but the more feedback thy receive from its users, the more likely they will know what their customers prefer, and what features to include in versions to come..

1. Go Here: Feedback - Notes - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request or Enhancement" for the "Feedback Type"
  3. Select: "Application/Utilities" for the "Feedback Area"
  4. Comment: that you want this to be an option and why. Include eat eURL of this thread.
  5. Proceed from there as necessary.

PRINTING MULTIPLE NOTES FROM IOS NOTES PROGRAM ON LAPTOP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.