You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Inquiry Regarding Non-Receipt of Refund for Canceled Order of iPhone from Apple.com

Hello. I ordered an iPhone from apple.com. I am writing to inquire about the cancellation of my order for an iPhone from apple.com. Although I placed the order, the purchase was not confirmed and subsequently canceled. To my knowledge, no communication has been sent regarding this cancellation, and the funds have not been refunded. I am writing to seek clarification regarding the reason for the cancellation and to inquire when the refund will be processed.

They didn't send me an email. I discovered that the order was canceled by checking the list of my orders on the website. Additionally, I would appreciate if you could provide me with a timeframe for when the refund will be made, as I would like to know when I can expect to receive the funds.

iPhone 13

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 12:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 13, 2023 5:48 AM

You are posting to a community forum here. We are just other Apple users, like you, trying to help other Apple users with technical questions. You are not talking to Apple. The page linked below offers advice in a case like yours. You can also select Support at the top or bottom of the page to contact Apple directly. I hope this helps get your issue resolved.

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 13, 2023 5:48 AM in response to monika4445lkk

You are posting to a community forum here. We are just other Apple users, like you, trying to help other Apple users with technical questions. You are not talking to Apple. The page linked below offers advice in a case like yours. You can also select Support at the top or bottom of the page to contact Apple directly. I hope this helps get your issue resolved.

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

Inquiry Regarding Non-Receipt of Refund for Canceled Order of iPhone from Apple.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.