You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want more storage on my iPhone

i need more space in my phone, can you help me with that

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Apr 18, 2023 1:36 PM

4 replies

Mar 3, 2024 11:25 AM in response to kelvinlo160

As the other comments mentioned, you are out of luck, but with some clarification for folks that aren’t super tech savvy, here is why. When you buy your phone you choose what model iPhone and its storage capacity , such as:

iPhone 14 - 64gb

Iphone 14- 128gb

and so on. The phone price goes up with each increase in the memory capacity. In a PC you can add memory via Hard drive (internal or external) upgrades exponentially and there is a lot of competitors in that space so these are cheap and easy. I. Our IPhones, they don’t Have capability to add any additional so if you really don’t want to have to constantly delete apps and other data to make room

for another, your only option would be to BUY a new IPHONE with the storage level that better suits your need. After going through this with my first phone, I went to 128gb and that gives me room to spare. If you go to Apple’s website and look at the different phones, it will give you an example of how many pictures, songs, apps, etc. that you can expect to have stored with each gigabyte(GB) level they offer.

I want more storage on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.