You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone storage full kindly give ne tha space and update my phone

my iphone storage is full kindly give me tha space and updated my iphone software

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 18, 2023 4:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 18, 2023 4:12 PM

There is no way to add additional storage to an iPhone. Storage is limited to the amount included when the phone was purchased. You can help clear some of your space by deleting old emails, photos, videos, messages, etc. Please read more about it here:

How to check the storage on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support

If the iOS on your iPhone is already at 15, you may not be able to update it any higher. Your phone can get up to 15.7.3. You can check your iOS by selecting Settings > General > Software Update. If your phone is eligible for an update, you will be prompted to do so.

But at this point, to get more storage space and a higher iOS, you will have to purchase a new iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 18, 2023 4:12 PM in response to ateeq195

There is no way to add additional storage to an iPhone. Storage is limited to the amount included when the phone was purchased. You can help clear some of your space by deleting old emails, photos, videos, messages, etc. Please read more about it here:

How to check the storage on your iPhone and iPad - Apple Support

If the iOS on your iPhone is already at 15, you may not be able to update it any higher. Your phone can get up to 15.7.3. You can check your iOS by selecting Settings > General > Software Update. If your phone is eligible for an update, you will be prompted to do so.

But at this point, to get more storage space and a higher iOS, you will have to purchase a new iPhone.

my iphone storage full kindly give ne tha space and update my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.