You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Different weather forecasts for the same location.

Both my wife and I have iPhones. Both phones have been set with our home address for weather information. Our weather forecasts are ALWAYS different. The temperature we see on the phones is never the same as well. Why such a disparity between the phones?

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 7:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2023 8:38 AM

Go to Settings > Privacy & Security > Location Services > System Services and turn on Setting Time Zone. Check that your device shows the correct time zone in Settings > General > Date & Time > Time Zone.

If you can't change the time or time zone on your Apple device

3 replies

Jun 17, 2024 11:02 AM in response to R_MP

I have the same exact issue. My iPhone gives me always a different weather forecast from my wife’s phone. Different temperatures and very different next day hour by hour prediction. Tomorrow my phone says 35% rain from 7 to 10, while hers says heavy rain 70% from 7 to 18, with thunders! So strange. We live in the same house, are connected to the same home wifi signal… there’s no logical explanation except that it is on purpose.

Different weather forecasts for the same location.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.