You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How come all of a sudden I am getting hundreds of junk emails in my iCloud email account, I have had this email several years and never had this problem until the last month or so? Is there a way to fix this?

I am getting hundreds of junk emails in my iCloud email account which I have never had before, is there some way to stop the junk. I have had this email account for years and never had this problem until the last month or so

iPad Air, iPadOS 16

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 6:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2023 7:51 AM

Junk email is a menace for ages. It is surprising that you are encountering it now or may I say you are noticing it now.

Go to Settings > Mail > Privacy Protection. Turn on Protect Mail Activity.

Report and reduce spam in iCloud Mail - Apple Support

3 replies

How come all of a sudden I am getting hundreds of junk emails in my iCloud email account, I have had this email several years and never had this problem until the last month or so? Is there a way to fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.