You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Library Not showing

I have an LG OLED55C7P-U, which is on the compatible list, but I do not get to see my library on Apple TV+

OLED55C7P-U,

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 4:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2023 5:11 AM

Select relatively new LG TVs would have the full Apple TV app. I think from 2018 or later. Slightly older or not as high end models (2016 and later) get the Apple TV+ app, specialized for the Apple TV+ streaming service, but unfortunately without Store or Library (iTunes Store access), and without other third party in-app channels.

This support document has more details on the differences:

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

If you want access to the Store and Library on this model TV, then consider connecting an external streaming device that supports the (full) Apple TV app.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 24, 2023 5:11 AM in response to JohnnyQ1964

Select relatively new LG TVs would have the full Apple TV app. I think from 2018 or later. Slightly older or not as high end models (2016 and later) get the Apple TV+ app, specialized for the Apple TV+ streaming service, but unfortunately without Store or Library (iTunes Store access), and without other third party in-app channels.

This support document has more details on the differences:

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

If you want access to the Store and Library on this model TV, then consider connecting an external streaming device that supports the (full) Apple TV app.

Apple TV Library Not showing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.