You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot turn Wifi on even on a startup

Hi there everybody! I'm having issues with my MBP not connecting to a wifi. It doesn't even recognize the wifi Broadcom card. The funniest thing is that Bluetooth is working normally, but a1398 has wifi+bt wireless card so I hope that the problem is in the software. I've tried to reinstall macOS but nothing happened. What can I do to fix it? Thank you in advance!

MacBook Pro 15″

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 5:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2023 7:08 AM

Good work so far 👍 but sometimes a component in the computer may have failed

Then have a few suggestions ;

1 - Have the computer evaluated by the Professionals who have the Special Hardware Software and Expertise to diagnose the issue and offer possible solutions

2 - Make an Appointment at the Apple Genius Bar and have them evaluate the computer

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 26, 2023 7:08 AM in response to Dmitry-lab

Good work so far 👍 but sometimes a component in the computer may have failed

Then have a few suggestions ;

1 - Have the computer evaluated by the Professionals who have the Special Hardware Software and Expertise to diagnose the issue and offer possible solutions

2 - Make an Appointment at the Apple Genius Bar and have them evaluate the computer

Cannot turn Wifi on even on a startup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.