You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I get a message on both iPhone and iPad cannot install because no longer connected to internet BUT I AM CONNECTED. What is the problem?

Although I get message that cannot install update on iPad and iPhone because i am no longer connected to internet, both devices are connected. What is the problem?

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on May 1, 2023 11:00 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 1, 2023 11:52 AM

This is related to iOS 16.4.1(a) rapid response update. I can confirm that this is the issue that most people with iOS 16.4.1 is having. I am one of them as well. I recommend that you wait for a few hours and then try again. There is nothing wrong with your iPhone.

Axel F.

1 reply

I get a message on both iPhone and iPad cannot install because no longer connected to internet BUT I AM CONNECTED. What is the problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.