You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no oneโ€™s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using fancy fonts for iPhone

I would like to install fancy fonts for my iPhone. How can I do this? By fancy fonts I mean glyphs something like this. 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓼

I understand that they are glyphs. But is it possible to achieve this in iPhone?

iPhone 14

Posted on May 3, 2023 6:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 3, 2023 8:45 AM

You can download fonts from the App Store app , then use them in documents you create on iPhone.

1. After you download an app containing fonts from the App Store, open the app to install the fonts.
  2. To manage installed fonts, go to Settings > General, then tap Fonts.

Install and manage fonts on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 3, 2023 8:45 AM in response to CoolSymbol

You can download fonts from the App Store app , then use them in documents you create on iPhone.

1. After you download an app containing fonts from the App Store, open the app to install the fonts.
  2. To manage installed fonts, go to Settings > General, then tap Fonts.

Install and manage fonts on iPhone - Apple Support (IN)

May 3, 2023 9:38 AM in response to CoolSymbol

CoolSymbol wrote:

By fancy fonts I mean glyphs something like this. 𝓕𝓪𝓷𝓬𝔂 𝓕𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓼

That particular font is in fact created by changing the text into special unicode characters which are intended for use in Math formulas. Digitally it's not really English any more, just looks like it. Check the app store for apps that may let you type such things. Whether anyone else will be able to read them you can only tell by testing.

Using fancy fonts for iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.