You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Load Remote content

My Mail settings no longer offers a tab to "Load Remote Contact" it has disappeared. I have to load remote content on every email I receive. I'm on ventura 13.3.1. Any help?

iMac 24″, macOS 13.3

Posted on May 5, 2023 3:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 5, 2023 4:40 PM

It'll be no different than what you had on your previous OS.

The system loads the remote content through two independent relays to anonymize your request.

Using a VPN will prevent that from happening, but that would be anonymized anyway.

Another thing that would prevent it is some sort of ill-advised internet security software.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 5, 2023 4:40 PM in response to Rexpetal

It'll be no different than what you had on your previous OS.

The system loads the remote content through two independent relays to anonymize your request.

Using a VPN will prevent that from happening, but that would be anonymized anyway.

Another thing that would prevent it is some sort of ill-advised internet security software.

Load Remote content

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.