You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Caller ID showing on my phone

My callers name or number is not showing when I receive call on my iPhone 14 Pro Max.

It appears as “No Caller ID.” How do I get the number to appear?

I tried going to the setting - phone - show my caller ID, it just keep circling and loading.

Can't see if its on or not.

iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on May 8, 2023 12:24 AM

1 reply

May 8, 2023 1:55 AM in response to jgwy87goh

If it shows "No Caller ID", this is a serious issue. Get in touch with your Carrier and keep them informed about it.

There is nothing on the iPhone that can be done if you do not get the Phone Number displayed when receiving calls. You can at best --> Avoid unwanted calls on iPhone

When you receive a call that shows "No Caller ID," it means that the caller has blocked their number from being displayed on your caller ID. This is typically done for privacy reasons, but it can also be used by telemarketers or scammers to hide their identity.

If you are concerned that the calls may be from someone you know who is intentionally hiding their number, you may want to reach out to them to see if they can provide more information or contact you from a different number. However, it's important to be cautious when dealing with unknown callers, especially if they are persistent or seem suspicious.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.