You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Arrow on bottom right hand corner of ipad

I have just started to see an arrow on the bottom right hand corner of my iPad Air screen. The screen isn’t as big as normal size but if tap the arrow the screen becomes full size. I don’t want to have to do that on every page that opens up on my iPad. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on May 9, 2023 8:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2023 12:10 PM

Is there a way for me to remove this arrow, it expands my screen when i click on it and I don’t want to have to do that for every app.

9 replies

May 9, 2023 8:21 AM in response to Tommy Bahama

Perhaps you can post a screenshot, as this will help contributors to understand precisely what it is that you see - and then offer appropriate guidance.

Take a screenshot on your iPad - Apple Support

You can upload your screenshot (redacted if necessary, using markup tools, to remove any sensitive information) using the image button that you’ll find at the bottom of the message editing window:

Arrow on bottom right hand corner of ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.