You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Duplicate photos

Hi

After I updated my Phone with IOS 16.4.1 ( a) , the duplicate photos in utilities is not shown

it has been almost 10 days , since i did update and this feature is missing from my iPhone 13

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on May 10, 2023 3:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 11, 2023 9:07 AM

How many photos are on your iPhone?

The duplicates album will appear, once the photos have been scanned and duplicates been detected. It may take much longer than a week until you will be seeing detected duplicates. Give your iPhone time to scan the library, when you are not using it. Find and delete duplicate photos and videos on iPhone - Apple Support

If you have the shared iCloud Photos Library enabled, the duplicates album will only be shown, if you are viewing "Both Libraries". It will not beshown, if you are viewing eitehr the personal library or the Shared library.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 11, 2023 9:07 AM in response to S_C12

How many photos are on your iPhone?

The duplicates album will appear, once the photos have been scanned and duplicates been detected. It may take much longer than a week until you will be seeing detected duplicates. Give your iPhone time to scan the library, when you are not using it. Find and delete duplicate photos and videos on iPhone - Apple Support

If you have the shared iCloud Photos Library enabled, the duplicates album will only be shown, if you are viewing "Both Libraries". It will not beshown, if you are viewing eitehr the personal library or the Shared library.

Duplicate photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.