You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 Pro 256GB battery draining problem after two weeks from purchase

Hi, recently almost two weeks ago I bought for the first time an iPhone before I was a Samsung user but had to try something new. So I decided to buy an iPhone after almost two weeks I'm a bit confused after that my battery drain really fast like from 100% to 80% in 1 to 1.5 hour of usage (calling/whatsaap/snapchat/webbrowser) not much of using it but I'm not sure or is this correct that it go so fast. After some google search I'm not sure or is it right or should I bring it back to the shop. Someone can help?

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 12, 2023 5:45 AM

2 replies

May 12, 2023 9:31 AM in response to TheTitson

TheTitson wrote:

Hi, recently almost two weeks ago I bought for the first time an iPhone before I was a Samsung user but had to try something new. So I decided to buy an iPhone after almost two weeks I'm a bit confused after that my battery drain really fast like from 100% to 80% in 1 to 1.5 hour of usage (calling/whatsaap/snapchat/webbrowser) not much of using it but I'm not sure or is this correct that it go so fast. After some google search I'm not sure or is it right or should I bring it back to the shop. Someone can help?

settings - battery - that will tell you what app(s) is draining your battery.

May 12, 2023 3:50 PM in response to razmee209

Yeah I know that but there is no special activity like last 26h after it was loaded till 100% is now 54% and vast active last 2h and 44min there is 29% snapchat 15% chrome 15% Start and lock screen 11%whatsapp and little bit of rest I turned the background refreshing of all the apps like snapchat facebook etc but still the same issue it's new phone so it's really bad that if I would use it like I used my old Smasung S20+ after 3 years and was watching snapchat tiktok and more whole day had after 10h still 25/30% of battery and here when i use it 4/5h it's like 20%

iPhone 14 Pro 256GB battery draining problem after two weeks from purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.