You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn off hide my email

How do I turn off hide my email on my phone

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on May 16, 2023 8:47 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 16, 2023 9:18 PM

cinlong1 Said:

"How do I turn off hide my email on my phone"

-------

Turning Off Hide my Email:

Go Here: Create and manage Hide My Email addresses in Settings on iPhone - Apple Support

As it Reads:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: [your name]
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: Hide My Email
  5. Tap: Deactivate a Hide My Email address
6 replies

Apr 29, 2024 11:27 AM in response to logres

“Deactivate a Hide My Email address" does not appear when I go to the settings as indicated above. I am getting "hide my email" error messages on my MacBook Pro when I try to send mail (though not all the time), and have searched for ways to turn this off. I do not have the option on the MacOS settings[…]”

———-

Provide a Screenshot of these Windows:

IMPORTANT: Hide personal information off the screenshots by covering it red-colored rectangles and such through use of the photos app. See here: Take a Screenshot - Apple Support

May 13, 2024 6:23 AM in response to monticool

monticool Said:

"This is exactly what is happening to me on my MacBook Pro. How can we fix this so that we can send and forward emails? I also do not want the Hide My Email feature and want to know how to disable it on my laptop. This is frustrating."

-------

Turning Off Hide my Email Address on a Mac:

Go here: Stop Using, Reactivate, or Delete a Hide My Email address on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Apr 29, 2024 9:30 AM in response to TheLittles

#5 "Deactivate a Hide My Email address" does not appear when I go to the settings as indicated above. I am getting "hide my email" error messages on my MacBook Pro when I try to send mail (though not all the time), and have searched for ways to turn this off. I do not have the option on the MacOS settings, and the forums took me to this thread, so I decided to try doing it via iPhone. No joy.

How do I turn off hide my email

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.