You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

verification code on two-factor authentication stopped working. what settings do I need to change?

Getting the verification code on two-factor authentication stopped working. what settings do I need to change?

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on May 18, 2023 2:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 18, 2023 5:22 PM

djmeister20 SaidL

"Getting the verification code on two-factor authentication stopped working. what settings do I need to change?""

-------

Troubleshooting Two-Factor Authentication:

Set it up correctly: Manage Two-Factor Authentication for your Apple ID from iPad - Apple Support

Verify your Trusted Numbers:

1. Go Here: How to Get Verification Code on New Phone after I Erased all my Stuff from Old Phone - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Add or remove a trusted phone number
  3. As it Reads: "If you can’t access any trusted devices when setting up a new device for two-factor authentication, tap 'Didn’t get a verification code?' on the new device, then choose one of your trusted phone numbers to receive the verification code."
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 18, 2023 5:22 PM in response to djmeister20

djmeister20 SaidL

"Getting the verification code on two-factor authentication stopped working. what settings do I need to change?""

-------

Troubleshooting Two-Factor Authentication:

Set it up correctly: Manage Two-Factor Authentication for your Apple ID from iPad - Apple Support

Verify your Trusted Numbers:

1. Go Here: How to Get Verification Code on New Phone after I Erased all my Stuff from Old Phone - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Add or remove a trusted phone number
  3. As it Reads: "If you can’t access any trusted devices when setting up a new device for two-factor authentication, tap 'Didn’t get a verification code?' on the new device, then choose one of your trusted phone numbers to receive the verification code."

verification code on two-factor authentication stopped working. what settings do I need to change?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.